PLC Warehouse finds it important to guarantee its customers privacy. However most of the information is available on our site without collecting your personal information, is it possible that we ask your information. This information will strictly be used for your information-request. You can contact us for more info about our direct marketing via: email@example.com
We will never share your personal information with third parties. PLC Warehouse can anonymously collect your non-personal information, like browser type or IP-adres, the operating system your using or from which domain you enter or leave our site. This is all for your personal experience with our webshop.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or fax. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Link to other webpages
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.The European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform has been active since 9 January 2016: Link to the ODR Platform
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please mail to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms and Conditions
All invoices are pre-payment.Conditions for delivering products
- Warranty: 6 months for " used ", one year for " new " products.
- Prices are in EUR and are excl. VAT and shipping costs.
- Shipping insurance is not included.
- Delivery is always subject to change and indication.
- For orders and deliveries, less than 150 euro, an amount of 35 euro administration costs will be charged.
- The sold goods will not be refunded or changed.
- After receiving your payment the goods will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Please check the goods immediately upon receipt.
- The consumer can submit his complaint through the ODR platform.
- Complaints filed later than eight days after delivery are no longer eligible
Terms of delivery for orders outside the EU
- Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the European Union, may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination country.
- All these costs must be paid by the recipient (“Transaction outside the EU according to art 31 EU VAT Directive”). Please consider that all these prices are in EUR and are excl. VAT.
- We have no control over these costs and are unable to predict the amount of these fees.
For more info: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org